1. Temperature control: the storage temperature of bulk Baijiu is crucial to maintain its quality and taste. Generally speaking, the most suitable storage temperature is 15-20 degrees Celsius. Avoid exposing scattered Baijiu to extreme temperature, such as high or low temperature, to avoid affecting liquor quality.
2. Storage away from light: sunlight and ultraviolet rays will have adverse effects on scattered Baijiu, which will weaken its color and reduce its flavor. Therefore, bulk Baijiu should be stored in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. It is better to use opaque liquor cabinet or box for storage.
3. Avoid vibration and vibration: vibration and vibration may cause the suspension of sediment in loose Baijiu and destroy the balance of liquor. Therefore, when storing bulk Baijiu, avoid frequent movement or vibration of liquor bottles and try to keep them still.
4. Proper ventilation: Although the storage environment of bulk Baijiu should be relatively stable, proper ventilation is also necessary. The over sealed environment may lead to moisture and mold breeding, which may damage the scattered Baijiu. Ensure that the storage space has a certain degree of ventilation to maintain an appropriate level of humidity.
5. Storage time: different types of free white wine have different storage life. Generally speaking, the aged bulk Baijiu needs longer storage time to achieve the best taste. However, it should also be noted that not all loose white wines are suitable for long-term storage, and some varieties are more suitable for drinking when young. It is recommended to know the proper storage time of bulk Baijiu when purchasing it, and store it appropriately as needed.
To sum up, it is necessary to control the temperature, avoid light, avoid vibration and vibration, properly ventilate, and store bulk Baijiu at home for a proper time according to the characteristics of liquor. These measures help to maintain the quality and flavor of bulk Baijiu, so that you can enjoy it better
This article is composed of keyword loose wine agents who join in and contribute to friendship. For more information, please click on: http://www.zufange.com/
A sincere attitude. To provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned.