1. In fact, the so-called blending or blending of bulk Baijiu is not as terrible as everyone thought. It is just a kind of adjustment technology, which is to mix the same type of liquor with different flavors in a specific proportion, so as to supplement the liquor body, balance and harmonize the liquor, and make the product form and maintain unique style characteristics.
2. We may all have heard of such statements as "five year aging" and "ten year aging". The brewing cycle of Baijiu is so long, ranging from several months to several years. During such a long brewing process, liquor will be affected by many different factors, such as different production teams, different cellars, etc., which will lead to different flavors of the brewed liquor. If I buy a bottle of wine today, it feels good, but next time I buy a bottle of the same wine, it will not have the same taste. How can I do that? Therefore, blending is necessary in the production of Baijiu, which can keep the inherent style of each batch of products.
3. In fact, brewing loose Baijiu is like frying vegetables. Some condiments need to be added to improve the freshness and taste of the product. Blending Baijiu has the same meaning. Blending different styles of liquor together makes the liquor body coordinated and balanced, and sets off the main aroma to obtain a more distinctive flavor. Baijiu also needs to be blended with flavored liquor. The so-called "flavored liquor" is the essence liquor with different characteristics produced by the distillery with unique technology, such as special flavor, special sweetness, and special consistency. Many of them are old wines stored by the distillery for many years, which are very precious. Baijiu production has a saying of "seven points of technology, three points of art". The art here is reflected in blending.
4. Bulk Baijiu usually takes a long time to be brewed, and the alcohol content of its base liquor is generally between 70 ℃ and 85 ℃ no matter what kind of flavor Baijiu it is. This type of highly original wine cannot be consumed directly, and must undergo "adding slurry to reduce alcohol content". This forms a necessity for the existence of "blending". In distilled Baijiu, the total flavor of liquor is determined by 2% of trace components. However, in the actual production process, different workshops of the same distillery, different batches of the same workshop, or even different liquor production times of the same batch, the trace components contained in the produced Baijiu cannot be completely consistent, and the taste and flavor must be uneven.
5. Think about it. If a consumer buys a bottle of loose Baijiu, he or she likes the taste and taste very much, but the taste will not be the same when he or she buys it next time. This is definitely not possible. Therefore, only by mixing the above different alcohol cores can each product maintain a unified style and quality.