In winter, for families with heating on at home, we must pay attention when storing Shandong loose Baijiu in winter. Don't put loose Baijiu too close to the heat source. If there is floor heating at home, we must pay attention to putting loose Baijiu in a higher place.
Generally, the ambient temperature for storage of bulk Baijiu shall not exceed 30 ℃, otherwise the taste of bulk Baijiu will be affected. Bottle caps at higher temperatures are prone to deterioration, mildew, gas leakage, and alcohol reduction.
In addition, the loose Baijiu should be sealed and stored in a cool and damp environment. The storage place should be bright, clean, dry and ventilated.
1. Tighten the lid of the bottle of loose Baijiu that has not been drunk completely, and then store it in a ventilated place.
2. The loose Baijiu can be stored for a long time in the cellar after being sealed in a jar.
3. Free Baijiu should be stored in a shady place to avoid direct sunlight, so it is better to store free Baijiu in a deep cellar.
4. It is better not to move loose Baijiu at will during the storage of loose Baijiu, which will affect the quality and taste of loose Baijiu.
5. The temperature for storing bulk Baijiu is not easy to be too high. Fortunately, it is between 10 ℃ and 16 ℃. The temperature cannot exceed 24 ℃. If the temperature is too high, the bulk Baijiu will volatilize.
6. Although the bulk Baijiu should be stored in a cool place, it should also be protected from moisture.
This is the end of what you need to know to store bulk Baijiu in winter. I hope it can help you. More things can come to our website http://www.zufange.com Consult and understand!