The form of kiln storage is divided into soil storage and cave storage. Earth storing Baijiu is a kind of original Baijiu that is better brewed and buried in the earth cellar, stored for a period of time and then taken out. Tuzang's pure grain wine not only has the aroma of grains, but also is mixed with the smell of soil, with two flavors intersecting, making it sweet and delicious. During the process of kiln storage, pure grain wine absorbs the scent and taste of stones, and its fragrance is also very unique.
Chemical reaction of Baijiu in cellar In view of the fact that raw Baijiu does not add any chemical substances other than pure grain liquor, its liquor molecules still maintain very good reliability. During the process of cellar storage, the liquor in the container feels the gas with appropriate dryness in the cellar through the vessels at the appropriate temperature, and three changes quietly occur:
1. Evaporation effect: Newly distilled wine generally contains volatile sulfates such as hydrogen chloride and carbinols, as well as highly stimulating volatile substances such as hydrocarbon substitutes. This substance can naturally evaporate during the kiln storage period. Generally, after six months of kiln storage, the presence of sulfate in Bailai liquor is basically detected, which greatly reduces the stimulation of Baijiu.
2. Protonation between molecules: alcohol and water are all molecules. After being stored in the kiln, the sequence of ethanol molecules and water is gradually clarified, thus strengthening the shackles of ethanol molecules, reducing the activity of ethanol molecules, and making Baijiu taste more and more mild. In addition, molecules of other aroma substances in pure grain wine will also bring the above Protonation effect. When the molecular group of Protonation in wine increases, the larger the restricted molecules are, the softer and milder the taste will be.
3. Chemical reaction: Pure grain wine can undergo slow chemical reactions during the kiln storage process. It is alcohol that forms a new lipid in the esterification reaction of alcohol. The longer the kiln storage time, the more lipids are produced, and the greater the aroma of the wine. Actually, it is commonly referred to as removing impurities and freshening. Therefore, kiln storage is actually a process of storage. Collecting your favorite pure grain liquor at home not only satisfies your personal interests, but also reflects the Chinese liquor culture. However, the storage standards at home are limited, and it may be appropriate for individuals to live in a lower room. If there is a basement in the countryside, it would be even better to store wine in such a place. It can be connected to the ground, and the air humidity and wine kiln are relatively close, but it should not be too damp and cold. After years of operation, it can absorb the essence of the sun and the moon. Over time, the wine stored will become a good product.
1. It is essential to use traditional handicrafts to produce pure grain raw liquor. Most bottled Baijiu sold in the sales market needs to be mixed with liquor, which means to drain water. The degree of receiving Baijiu after distilling in the processing plant is generally between 55 and 65 degrees. The newly produced liquor is the original slurry liquor, which must be stored for more than 6 months. When the liquor leaves the factory after storage, it is first tested and evaluated. After passing the acceptance inspection, it is blended according to technical standards. In addition to blending different quality and myopia wines, the key is to reduce the alcohol content in tap water to achieve the alcohol content of the product liquor. However, the addition of water to pure grain wine has disrupted the stability of alcohol molecules, especially when placed in glass bottles. Pure grain wine cannot be inhaled through glass bottles, so this pure grain wine cannot be improved in quality through storage. If it is low-quality wine, it will mold over time.
2. If you want to improve the quality by collecting Baijiu, the best wine container is Yixing clay teapot, followed by pottery and porcelain. The density of purple sand is between pottery and porcelain, which is beneficial for pure grain wine to breathe in. If it is only for personal collection, glass bottles can also be used, as they not only maintain their original quality but also prevent the evaporation of pure grain alcohol in the bottles.
3. In addition to the basement of villas and underground cellars in towns, the natural environment for storage can also be selected according to individual needs, such as factories or idle land that do not need to be frequently moved. If there is a standard that can put many pure grain wines (in porcelain jars) together, people feel through practical activities that storing many wines together will improve the quality faster than independently stored wines.
How to Save Pure Grain Wine
1. Check your cellar and tighten the cork again to avoid the risk of alcohol escaping due to loose corks.
2. Wrap the bottle stopper with cling film carefully, wrap it tightly with transparent tape, and then put the edible wax into a stainless steel container to heat up. After the wax dissolves into a liquid state, turn the wine bottle upside down and soak the cork directly from the container to seal it with wax. Sealing wax is naturally a cool and dry place, with suitable temperature and humidity, and unlimited duration.
3. The containers for storing Baijiu must be made of porcelain or glass, and the storage location should be under the ground or under the bed and other cool places.
4. The storage temperature is between 10 ℃ and 15 ℃, and remember not to invert or place it upside down.